11.11.2012

falling from the sky, being caught.

I know that my redeemer lives. What comfort this sweet sentence gives. 

I mess up. And god loves me still. This I know. 

Minor miracle of the night. I was driving with my Natalie, and the snow made us stop in the middle of an intersection. Not stop per say, but get stuck. The light turned red for us, and we realized that if we didn't move that we would get hit. I decided to pray, and in the moment of saying amen, it was as if we were being pushed by another car out of the intersection saving us from a wreck. There was nobody behind us. I can say with all my heart that we were being watched over. I am grateful to  be alive, no matter how hard life is. Also, on a hill, my car got stuck as did a bunch of other cars. I started pushing my car, it went up, so I decided to push the other cars. People started getting out of their cars in the pouring snow and helped me push. It was amazing, every single person who helped me push a car, their car started and got up that hill with no trouble once they tried again. I know that these two little snow miracles might not seem like much, but they are exactly what i needed to know at this time of my life. 
Thank you Jesus for dying for my sins.

{sweetdreams. Day dreams and night dreams alike}

1 comment:

  1. hey girl, i nominated you for the liebster award if you're interested in expanding your blog at all! love you're blog by the way!:)

    ReplyDelete