12.15.2011

coffee and hashbrowns

You know sometimes I don't go to second period because my stomach hurts. And I need coffee. With Presley and Ciel. Love those girls(: Have you ever peanut buttered a vehicle? I'm not opposed to the idea. Especially when the boy driving it is the one who hates me. And probably secretly likes me. Don't worry. I know how it goes. Don't pretend I don't see those looks. Because I may be blonde, but I'm not dumb. And I don't give a crap about it. Peace offering? Friends?  You're going to be the one to make the offer. Good job. You're the one who messed up first. Oh and I guess Rihanna made the right statement "Hate that I love you" well maybe not love. But like. Whatever. Good luck. I'll be waiting. And it better not be over text messages if you want to. Oh and thanks for the sweet rumors you've made up about me. And don't deny your feelings.  Oh and I guess I should put that I don't REALLY hate you. Just got to keep up appearances. How awkward can I make this? Hella. Thats how much.
{Peace. Love. And Granola Bars}

No comments:

Post a Comment