12.06.2011

Same old me

I read somewhere that a girl has five personalities. One when she's with strangers. One when she's with boy's. One when she's with her friends. One when she's with her family. One when she's alone.
Why?
I want to be the same person all the time. I know that the real me is worth sharing. Why should we change when we're around different people? Are we afraid that people won't love us? Are we afraid they'll think we're weird?  
You know if they're going to judge you like that, why would you want to be associated with someone like that?
I know that I sure don't! I want people who love me for me, and not some one that I pretend to be.
And I challenge you to go without make up for a day. Or two. Or three. I went friday and sunday with out make up. And even though I look like a ten year old, au naturale, I feel comfortable in my skin and can be completely confident looking like a ten year old.
Me without makeup:)
Things I'm grateful for this week.
1. The doctor, I have some weird abdomenal pain going on. Went to the doctor. Have more tests today after school. Wish me luck!
2. Having NO cavities.
3. Gloves to keep my hands warm.
4. The opportunity to go on a date on saturday night, with this guy I think is pretty cute.
5. Temporary tatoos
6. Sea monkeys
7. Glowsticks
8. Christmas season
9. Saint Nicks day
10. PIllows. Lots of them. Like 9 a night.
11. My bestfriends Veronica and Nolle
12. My family
13. The knowledge that my savior lives,and died for me. And that he knows what I'm going through
{Peace. Love. And Granola Bars}

No comments:

Post a Comment