12.14.2011

Iceskating +GIngerbread house + Snow = WINTER


Two weekends ago, me, Aubree & Nolle went ice skating at seven peaks arena.
It was so much fun! It was my first time, & I'm admittedly horrible!
But thankfully Nib {Nolle} held my hand.
What are best friends for, right?
All bundled up

Me & David decided that for "family home evening" {because we're SUCH a tight nit family hahahahaha} a gingerbread house would be a good idea.
It was.
{ man=gummy bear}
We ended up with an oil spill, a man drowning, a man in a cage
 A skate boarder getting run over.
A sweet marshmallow snowman
A man getting stabbed.
Oh and Ellis Island. A statue of liberty and a pirate ship with pirates coming to their new life.
And some various other gore. We're admittedly a bit weird.

Yesterday was the second time it snowed this season! {The first was in october}YAY!!!!! I have a STRONG dislike for winter. In my dream world it would be 75 F all the time.
What I love about snow
 Watching snow fall, especially when there's already a few inches on the ground. Watching it fall off the trees. Walking through fresh snow and leaving my mark on the world. Waking up and seeing nothing but crisp clean white. Sledding. Snow men.
What I dislike about snow
The cold that seeps into your shoes and bones. When its a few old days and brown and looks like poop. When it goes all the way upto my birthday.


 Vintage Dress in Jdawgs



 This week I am thankful for:
1. Finding the right presents for everyone for christmas
2. Hair dye & my hair growing long
3. My beautiful Aunt Stacy
4. Joshua Raidin----As proven in this song
5.People with perms, that if you were to pul their hair off the top of their heads, it would reach the ground
6. Granny Panties
7. Four wheel drive
8. Vintage Clothing
9. Fire places
10. New Girl
11. Real live christmas tree at my moms
12. J dawgs
13. The real reason of Christmas. Jesus Christ who came to save us



Cody Simpson is even hotter in cut out form



And of course thankful for this girl
{Peace. Love. And Granola Bars}

No comments:

Post a Comment