3.08.2012

The future is a scary and beautiful place

2 months. 22 days.
I'll be graduated.
And now I'm not so scared.
I'm looking forward to it.
I've got my options down to 2. And I like both of them.
Option 1



I got accepted to University of Utah. There was an admitted students day on saturday and I went. I was sooooo scared. In fact I was shaking.
But it turned out okay. In fact I fit in. They liked my style of dress, and opinions, and sense of humor. I even reserved a dorm room. A single room. With a single bathroom.  I've even started planning how cute its going to look. And where I'm putting each piece of furniture. My coffee pot, microwave, fridge and pull out couch and bed. I'm minorly excited. Like barely. Obviously I'm not telling complete strangers I got a dorm. That'd be weird.  {I like to think that random people at the grocery store are not strangers}. I want a ruffly pink and gray bedspread. Its going to be classy and vintage. Oh and major? Undecided.
  


Option 2
UCLA. If you've talked to me in the last  three years, thats what my dream school is. They mail out acceptance letters in 10 DAYS. I am peeing my pants in anticipation. Or sweating abnormal ammounts out of my armpits. Either and or both. Oh dear. HELP. I just want to go to california. I want to be in a place where lots of people are. Where theres the possibility of never running into the same person ever again. Where people have tattos and dreams. Trying to live out their dreams. Even though they might be unrealistic. Like me? My unrealistic dream? I want to be a singer. Like a popstar. We're talking Madonna status here. {if I ever get my throat infection under control}. If I were to get accepted to L.A. I'd live in the dorms. HURRY up with the acceptance letters!!!
This week I am grateful for:
1. My Family. We're pretty weird
2. Thaifood
3. Validation
4. The opportunity to donate blood
5. Roman Candles in the middle of March
6. Working out everyday
7. Sparkly key chains
8. Working things out with friends
9. New friendships
10. Sunny/warm weather
11. Happy people {in the form of: Nolle, Carson, Alex, and V}
12. Salads from smiths
13. God & his love for me and the world




{sweetdreams. Day dreams and night dreams alike}

1 comment:

  1. Clara Dahl.
    I just have to tell you that I really enjoy your blog. I think its amazing. And I hope you get accepted to UCLA and live out your dream to become Madonna status. I hope you don't think I'm some weird stranger. Enjoy life.
    -Janelle Abram.

    ReplyDelete