3.22.2012

let me go to sleep

What I am I doing right now?
Wishing I was at home in bed.
With some nice music playing.
What am I really doing?
Counting down the nineteen minutes until school end.

 
{we were channeling our inner ozzy osborne}

Plans?
Hunger games at 6:30.
Yep I got advanced tickets.
I'm pretty cool.
Color Fest on saturday.
Stuff I love?
Seeing my bff Veronica for the first time since November.
Don't ask me how to describe her.
I can't.
Like me.
But Asian.
So cool and awkward and crazy and happy and trying to figure it out.

{we like frizzy hair.alot.}
Boys?
Yeah I think I repel them.
Except I kind of like one.
Maybe I'll say his name on here.
Maybe not.
School?
End of term.
After friday no mos fourth period either day.
Can't wait.
Toodaloo for now.
{sweetdreams. Day dreams and night dreams alike}

No comments:

Post a Comment