3.21.2012

I'm fine now thanks for asking

I should of seen the signs.
Should of read the writing on the wall.
Should of looked past your sweet words that come out of your mouth as easy as the lies.
Listened to the voices.
He's no good for you.
He'll use you and leave you.
No he wouldn't do that.
He loves me.
But he did exactly what they said he would.
I should of listened.
He wanted me for my body.
My dirty words.
I'm not proud of this.
Who's at fault here?
The boy who lied?
Or the girl who gave him the benefit of the doubt?
I am better than you.
And the most frustrating part of this?
I'd go back to him in less than a heartbeat if he asked me too.
I deserve better.
Someone who is proud to be with me.
Someone who realizes the simple beauty in holding hands.
Someone who wants to write me love letters at random times.
Someone who wants to lay in the grass and wish on stars.
Someone who is in it for the right reasons.
Someone who wants to kiss in the rain.
Someone who is content getting coffee, listening to music and not saying a word.
Someone who makes me happy.
I'm sorry he hurt you.
Chin up butter cup.
I've moved on.
And you can too.

{sweetdreams. Day dreams and night dreams alike}

No comments:

Post a Comment