3.02.2012

Help, I'm alive and nothings going right

Help, I'm alive.
And nothing seems to be going right.
I have a shitty social life. {unexsistant}
Its snowing. All the damn time. And I don't have a garage at moms so I go out every morning at 6:45 scrape the car and turn defrost on.
I make plans with people.
They fall through.
I'm pissed at my bestfriend.
Boy's think I'm unexsistant.
Musics not angry enough.
I keep on losing things.
Purse.
Phone.
Mind.
My hair won't cooperate.
I can't lose weight.
I've been threatened to be beaten up.
I'm pulling my hair out over wondering if I got accepted to my dream school.
I get pitied. 
I don't want to be in Utah.
I wish I was in Cali.
Or wisconsin.
Or anywhere.
I want to stand in a parking lot and
scream.





{sweetdreams. Day dreams and night dreams alike}

No comments:

Post a Comment