4.16.2012

Life is a dream.




I would like to be able to write. But I can't seem to find words. Not that I don't have anything to say. I do. But its simple. How much I love 8 year old Vivian and 4 year old Grant. I have 44 day's till I graduate. Count down has officialy begun. I've been accepted to UCSB {santa barbara in cali}. I had spring break. Went to Austin. Snuck down town one night. Love the vibe. Its eclectic, weird, different. I fit in. I have the best little brother in the world. My family loves me. I love them. I took senior pictures yesterday. Lifes blissful. Dream like. I don't want it to change. I feel like I'm in a dream. The weathers warm. I'm wearing my new favorite high heels. I love seeing sunsets. I love wishing on dandelions and sometimes pulling over while driving specifically for the reason of getting to blow on one. I love listening to pretty music. I like the idea of holding hands. My hairs been surprisingly cooperative with me as of late. I've not had to cut anything out to get a snarl. Not even a tear has been shed during the taming of the beast. {or hairbrushing as its normally referred to} I would like to go to prom. But if I don't thats okay too. I just have a really clever way of answering. I mean if I were to get asked. I've read two beautiful memoirs. I'm feeling hopeful. Happiness is  truly right around the corner.
{sweetdreams. Day dreams and night dreams alike}

No comments:

Post a Comment