4.16.2012

Oh hello boy. I've missed you.

Hey boy.
You're kind of cute. I kind of like you. Not like I talk to you anymore. If I did though, this is what I'd say. Hey! How are you? Oh you're wearing that blue shirt? The one that I like that brings out your eye's. You have the sexiest eyes. I notice how those eyes glue to me everytime I walk by. Just like my blue eyes are glued to you. Are you excited  for summer? Are you going to lay on your tramp and look at the stars again? Are you going to  go dirtbiking? Maybe we should hang out. I think we could have fun. Although me asking you to hang out seems rather strange. Considering how I can't say hi when you walk by. Although a few fridays I did say hi to you. Or my best friend did. We're a package deal anyway. How are your sisters? Have you found any pretty songs you want to tell me about? I am doing good. I've saved my heart for you. I haven't let another boy truly have it. Please make a move?
Girl.

{sweetdreams. Day dreams and night dreams alike}

No comments:

Post a Comment