4.20.2012

Whats shakin sexy?

{best part of my week. by far.}
Little bo peep has lost her sheep and doesn't know where to find them.
Although its more like she lost her wits, and I'm bo peep.
I'm getting a baby simulator for the weekend, and am minorly excited.
I know this is a bit backwards since the project is to deter teen pregnancy.
But I can't wait to be a mom.
I can't wait to be pregnant and drink tea with a big belly and a good book.
I can't wait to realize that a baby will be living inside me.
I'm a girl, and being so I have a nurturing side.
I don't like seeing people hurt, and I get along fairly well with children.
I love playing princesses, construction, doctor, name it I love it.
I love the feel of a baby in my arms.
Although I wont' be having a baby anytime soon. Just a fake one.
I want to go to college and get a career and then I can start thinking of a baby.
Because its pretty much physically impossible for me to have a baby.
Unless I will be the next virgin mary.
Sorry for being sac religious.
Its the weekend. Finally.
This week seemed to drag on--and on--and on--and on--and on--and on--you get the point.
I'm glad to be graduating so I don't have to deal with waiting and hoping and wishing to get asked to a dance, and then not. Even though EVERYONE around you is getting asked. Even the people you think are kind of strange {although who are you to judge?}.
And you?
You just ever so slyly check your front porch everyday for weeks hoping that today is the day. Even though it never really is.
So what am I doing instead of prom you ask?
Getting my wisdom teeth out.
Sweet.
Awesome.
Chill.
How did my life get this awesome?
Prom...nah I'll get my wisdom teeth out instead.
Pretty dress with cute boy....nah topknot and lortab.
Although if I were to get asked{I really really really really really really really want to} I could change the day of my surgery.
Although lets not get too ahead of ourselves here.


This week I am grateful for
1. Flannel Friday
2. The monkey picture on top of my blog
3. Carrots
4. Cafe Rio multiple times
5. My best friend Nib and my other bestfriend Carson
6. The books bloom by Kelle Hampton & Heaven is Here by Stephanie Nielson
7. Great looking tracker bracelets for a-mentioned fake baby
8. The girls in p.e.
9. My sister, niece, and nephew
10. THe oppurtunity I have been blessed with to get a good education
11.Passing all my classes after missing a week of school
12. Gods little everyday miracles
13. Rainboots even though its not raining 


{sweetdreams. Day dreams and night dreams alike}

No comments:

Post a Comment