9.22.2011

Flaws

Realization. Girls are so hard on their bodies. Me, I don;t like my gut. Its too big and flabby. I'm too pale. My eyebrows aren't perfect. I sweat and smell alot. I have a big nose. I have ginormous thighs. I have no butt. I have yellow teeth. I have cellulite. But the thing is I'm the only person who notices these things. I'm my own worst critic. I don't notise those things on people. So people probably don't notice them on me. I have stuff wrong with me. But I'm perfect. I'm exactly the way I am supposed to be. The people who love me accept me, and I should too. I have an amazing gift with making other people feel good about themselves. I make friends easy. I believe in God. I have good nailbeds. I have small hands which are good for guys to hold. I have long eyelashes. I have healthy shiny curly hair. I have beautiful gray/blue/green big almond shaped eyes. I have rosey cheeks. I have arms and legss. I have lips that are perfect. I have ears that work. I am beautiful. And so are you.


Song: Stay Beautiful: Tayolor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment