9.29.2011

Quick thought

I'm awake at 1:00 in the morning listening to white dress by ben rector(his voice is heaven on earth, its like a certain inappropriate "O" word for your ears)...I might have a crush on him. You know, I think it could work between us. We believe in the same things, look good together, and both believe in love. I just have to meet him.

Oh and today I couldn't get any kids in the game of life in adult roles, so I kidnapped. 
Sometimes I wish I  could know who I was going to marry, and not have to deal with all of this wondering. 
anyway..I am up doing accounting online. Yay for missing school. Thought of the night.
Love makes the world go round...well love and gravity.
I'm going to write tomorrow:) 
Yes I would also like to say that life is now complete due to the fact I got my j-dawg:) Beef with onions,special sauce, and pickles.
P.S. I love my Pumpcake Nolle:)
i LOVE j-dawgs. 

{peace, love, and granola bars}

No comments:

Post a Comment