9.20.2011

Study Hall

I'm Sitting in study hall at Orem high right now. You know 8:21 in the morning, and I feel like its going to be a bad day. No, I have absolutely no idea why. Maybe because I slept in late, dropped my phone down the stairs, and couldn't get my hair to cooperate whatsoever. But instead of focusing on the negative, I'm going to try and focus on the positive. Positive #1. Yeah....nothings coming to mind. I get to see my mommy today:)
Positive #2. I get to see that one boy today. I'm continually surprised everytime he wants to spend time with me. Because I'll admit, I'm a hard person to be around.
Positive#3. I'm SWITCHING out of spanish!!!!! HELLO POSITIVE!!!!
Positive #4. Lunch...whatever it will be, its gonna be good.
Positve # 5. I'm wearing a leather jacket....okay really not important but it makes me feel bad a**. Which according to my 79 year old bompa I am. More than the kids in the hood.
You know maybe today won't be such a bad day today after all....wish me luck!
P.S. If  someone wants to lighten my day........be nice to other people. Especially the people you hate.


                                                Song: She is-Ben Rector

No comments:

Post a Comment