9.29.2011

Washing Machines...were actually quite different from them.

Yes, I know. How many times can I bring up one song? Alot. Because I am not kidding when I say that you need to listen to it. 
I have concluded why people don't like me anymore. Multiple options.
Q #1. How did I become suddenly avoided?
A. I have Cooties
B. People are just jealous of my genius
C. I have scurvy
D. I am a sexy 16 year old Grandma
E. All of the above
Answer : E
I just can't help it. What can I say? I'm pretty dang awesome. And yeah I am allowed to say that, because confidence is sexy. But even though I know I'm awesome, it hurts to know that there are people who don't think that I am. Just last week, I thought life was perfect. People liked me, and alway's wanted to go to lunch with me. Oh Clara, let me talk to you! You know now I don't have a car anymore its different. Those people who were my "best friends" don't even talk to me anymore. It hurts, it really does. But then theres that one person who still loves me. I can count the number of people I can truly trust on one hand. And you know what, I feel more fulfilled with that small number of true friends. Then I ever did with that high number of fake friends. Yes, I may not go to a party every friday and saturday night. But I am gonna be roasting marshmallows with the people who really love me. Crazy, it is lonely, but I also feel more known. Now I'm trying to make more friends, and it turns out all of the people I judged as below me, ugly, freaks, different, fake  they're actually pretty dang cool. I can see this working out for me. Because life always goes on.  Words. Why should they mean anything? How come the word weird doesn't mean perfect? Because lets be honest, how many times do you want to be with someone who is just normal? I want to be with people who can make me laugh, see the positive in everything, and don't judge others. I want someone who will wear a fanny pack out in public, Roast marshmallows with me, and Wear the clothes they feel like. Someone whose best accoplishment is being able to say the alphabet backwards, and will interpertive dance in a soccer field.
"Normal is just a setting on the washing machine"        
This is a part of my modernized book of mormon stories dance. Maybe some day I will post a video of it to bless your lifes. As it is, you shall have to be content with the picture
                                    
I'm so sick of normal. Sick of trying to be the person others want me to be. I'm a unique person.  Everyones the same it feels like. There's a mold everyone tries to fit into. Why? Don't you want to be your own person? Why would you ever want to be anyone else? 
Be your own person! Don't be a washing machine!!!! 
P.S. Buenas Noches
{peace love and granola bars}
Song: Here to stay: Christina Aguilera

No comments:

Post a Comment