9.19.2011

Likes/Dislikes

Likes:
  • Color: Turquoise
  • Food: Cheesecake or ribs...yes I eat like a man. I will admit. An organic eating man:)
  • Room: My bedroom...specifically my comfy bed
  • TV Show: Glee, America's Next Top Model, The Lying Game
  • Sibling: Tie...David or Angelica
  • School: OREM HIGH GO TIGERS!
  • College: UCLA 
  • Baseball Team: Red Socks
  • Words: Snazzy, Euphoric, Alien
  • People: David, Veronica, Nolle, Angelica, Nate, Lauren, Presley, Chelsea, Jentry, and Nick. 



                                                Nolle. The definition of true inner and outer beauty.


  • Music: Taylor Swift, Jillian Edwards Joe Brooks, Ellie Goulding, Priscilla Renae, Katy Perry, Katy Mcallister
  • Song: Your Song- Ellie Goulding Such a strong message of hope:)
  • Place: Sanfransisco California
  • Park: The one by my house
  • Element: Water/Rain
  • Band aid: Barbie. I am a FIRM believer that having a barbie band aid will heal you 87% faster. (waiting for scientific proof)
  • Clothes: Dresses. Specifically the light pink gap sweater I've had since seventh grade
  • Dream School: Hogwarts
  • Books: My Sisters Keeper, The Help, The Shack
  • Personality Traits: Being able to make friends, Being honest & trust worthy, Good time
                                       Dislikes:
  • Color: Brown or Yellow. Brown=Poop. Yellow=Pee. 
  • Food: Tomatoes...yep I'm allergic
  • Room: Kitchen. Me an the Kitchen have a love hate relation ship. It loves to make me fat. 
  • TV Show: WWE wrestling...SO STUPID! (I mean if you like it, I support you!)
  • Sibling: Is Satan a sibling?
  • School: Mountain View..BOO Bruins!
  • College: Byu...Mainly Because it just happens to be the school that everyone else likes. I'll admit I like being contraversial.
  • Baseball team: Yankees
  • Words: Gay, Faggot, Fat, Lesbian
  • People: You know that Ass who just wanted to get in my pants? Yeah. Him.
  • Music: Eminem(sorry Nate!), DEATH METAL!!! AGHH! Breaking Benjamin
  • Song: We no Speak Americano...POINTLESS
  • Place: Provo, Utah...if I could leave this place I would BOLT
  • Park: Well...Yeah I don't really have one
  • Element: DUST
  • Band aid: Sponge Bob. Yes I have a STRONG unexplained hate for Sponge Bob
  • Clothes: Pants. When I get home from school the pants come off. Is that embarrassing? haha
  • Books: Great Expectations- Charles Dickens...good story, horribly written
  • Personality: Horn Dogs, When people do stuff for the wrong reason.
                                                             Song: Favorite Girl-Justin Bieber (acoustic version)


No comments:

Post a Comment