5.02.2012

i am not...i'm so much more

I am not a brunette. I am not a bully. I am not french. I am not a genious. I am not a model. I am not a slut. I am not a religious girl. I am not a fully non-judgemental person. I am not a lesbian. I am not popular. I am not an athlete. I am not  crafty. I am not a good hand writer. I am not a fabulous driver. I am not a perfect daughter. I am not a girl who gets asked on dates. I am not ugly. I am not that different from you.
Lets focus on the I ams.
I am beautiful in my own way. I am a motivated hard worker. I am a person who gives chances. I am an adventurer. I am a reader. I am a skiier. I am a friend. I am a decent driver. I am a dreamer. I am classy. I am nice. I am spiritual. I am a person I like.

{sweetdreams. Day dreams and night dreams alike}

No comments:

Post a Comment