5.08.2012

What a beautiful inconveniance

A boyfriend would be an inconveniance.
Thats what I'm telling everyone.
I mean in a little less than four months I'll be in college. Wherever that may be.
Plus I'm going to Europe for a few weeks in july.
I won't be able to have a random fling with some european guy who only sings in italian.
I won't be able to flirt at 7-peaks to get my ice cream for free.
I mean it might just make me put my dreams on hold.
Not get the whole crazy college girl life I've been thinking of.
It would be a horribley huge inconveniance.
An inconveniance to lie on a hill and watch fireworks go off.
An inconveniance to hold his hand and wish on stars.
An inconveniance to go to random concerts and kiss on my favorite bridge.
A welcome and beautiful inconveniance that would be.







{sweetdreams. Day dreams and night dreams alike}

No comments:

Post a Comment