5.08.2012

A night to remember


{corsage and raine}
 Yes  I went to prom. I wore a perfectly pretty pink flowy long gown. Bright yellow high heels. Every time I took a step my gown swept across my ankles. Making me feel that the ocean was lapping at my feet.  I felt like I was in a disney movie. Yes it was better than what I've been dreaming about since I was a little girl. We got our hair and makeup done. We had the cheesey pictures of putting on the bootunaire and corsages. We went to dinner at the tree room at Sundance. Amazing food, lots of laughter. We would of upset a proper lady from our obscene behavior. Walked around and it was beautiful with the river rushing through and the super moon. The moon which was so close you  could see the craters, reminding you that even something so bright has flaws.  The dance was a highschool dance. Had cheesecake and a beautiful drive to Lehi while listening  to our favorite love songs. I had an amazing group who didn't make it feel like we were going to a stiff awkward formal. No Raine, Carson, and Nolle made it beautiful. Realized that love wouldn't be such a bad thing after all. A night to remember. No matter how cliche the words are.
{I'll have more pics once I upload them off my camera}





{ I am so unbelievably lucky to have these brilliant people in my life}


{Yes we are soulmates. In some strange way we were destined for  eachother}

{sweet dreams. day dreams and night dreams alike}

No comments:

Post a Comment