5.04.2012

Wishing well, wishing well I need your help

I know if you say your wish out loud it won't come true.
As if saying it out loud is too close to actually hoping it might come true.
Making you vulnerable.
This isn't out loud. Its written. For the whole world to see.
I am open to being vulnerable. Even though its hard.
Wishes:
1. An Earth shattering, life changing, soul saving love.
2. A need for me on this earth.
3. To live in a little old house with a front porch and big trees.

4. To go to a place where I'm annonymous.
5. To have beauitul healthy babies.
6. To have my singing voice back and to sing everywhere. cafes. street. maddison square gardens.
7. For you to know that you are loved.
8. For baby blue eyes to notice I saw him in his blue shirt. And  for him or me to get the courage to talk.
9. The opportunity to never lose my love for learning.
10. To alway's keep a healthy body.
11. An earth shattering, life changing soul changing love.

{sweetdreams. Day dreams and night dreams alike}

No comments:

Post a Comment