5.10.2012

Kelly Clarkson and the Olsen twins

Sometimes I get sort of pissy.
Then I listen to depressing slow break up songs.
Because they help.
Then I decide that some good chocolate would be a good idea.
Than I remember that I'm going to be leaving for Italy in 50 days and I want to be skinny there.
So I get in my car thinking the whole way. And doing my best Kelly Clarkson impersonation.
I realize everything will be okay.
And for Gods sake I'm 22 day's away from 17.
Its not like my biological clock is going to be running out anytime soon.
I have my whole life for relationships, work, and adult things.
So why do I have this strong urge for a perfect boy?
Probably because every movie I watched as a little girl{yes I'm implying Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen}
wasn't ever until the girl got the guy.
So what if my personal movie is going a little bit longer?
Sue me.
20 days I'll be graduated. People can think whatever the heck they want to about me.
I know I'm a good person and thats all that matters.

First Frappe's of the season

{sweetdreams. Day dreams and night dreams alike}

No comments:

Post a Comment