11.01.2011

Cheated.

I'm going lesbian.
Alright, I'm not.
But I feel like it.
Yeah it hurts.
I have all these emotions running through my head.
Am I not good enough?
Am I too weird for my own good?
I want to write cuss words on pottery and smash it on the ground.
Or give it as a gift.
Sixteen and I already know my future.
Destined to be a cat lady.
With 79 cats.
I'll speak cat language and eat cat food.
Oh and live in a swamp.
Of course.
Sometime's I just feel like there's no hope for me and people with penises.
Insensitive? yeah slightly.
I think I'm pretty enough.
To snag a boy.
I mean I held hands with a guy last night.
I liked it.
We didn't kiss and it was perfect.
Why can't I find love?
Should I quit looking.
See what happens.
But I need to be proactive about it.
This is making my tummy hurt.
And my head.
I heard that there is a soul mate for everyone.
Why am I still alone then?
Maybe my standards are too high.
Maybe if I dated guy's who weren't "cool".
Guys who I'm not physically attracted to.
Different races.
Forget that.
I'm getting my blonde kids.
Not going to lower my standards.
Ironic placement of sentence.
When its the time for me to be in love, God will help me.
I won't change to get a guy.
Oh I guess I'll wait.
Because I'm holding out for a hero.
In the mean time. I'll stick with my BEST FRIEND/SISTER.
She's a 100% homophobe.


{Peace. Love. And Granola Bars}

No comments:

Post a Comment