11.26.2011

wait...one of my letters wont work!

Last night in California. Sad to go home. But also glad. Sad to leave Veronica and this beautiful state. Excited to see my loved ones in Utah. Ill write all about my tri when im home. and have a comuter that lets me tye the letter that comes after o. So good night beautiful world!  see you on the other side! Oh and kee smiling! i REALLY need to use the bathroom. So I shall talk to you lovelies later!!! Oh and my baby girl is eight!!! Love you vivi!!oh and go Bruins!! NOT mountain view...boo you bruins! but UCLA bruins!!!! quick highlights.
1. VERONICA. duh. i mean shes my best friend!
2. Ucla campus tour. i AM going there.
3. getting stomach flu on thanksgiving..
ictures coming SOON!
haha suckers. Ill enjoy my last 24 hours of warm weather
{Peace. Love. And Granola Bars}

No comments:

Post a Comment