11.01.2011

Dear prince charming.

Dear future husband.
I'm feeling a little lonely.I wish I knew who you are. I wish I could kiss you. I wish I could laugh with you. I wish I could be holding your hand. I wish I was facing life with you. Soon. I hope. You're amazing. I don't even know you. But I'm not going to settle. I've made mistakes with boys who weren't good enough for me. Not anymore. We're gonna be good parents. I can feel it. We're gonna have fun gettting lost together. And exploring museums and restaraunts. And making music together. I am so excited to find you. Come soon? Actually come when its the right time. I don't want to mess this up. Its inevitable that we are going to have hard times. But we can get through them. Know why? Because we love eachother. You're one heck of a guy. You're amazing. And strong. And slightly crazy. Because you chose me, with all my  weirdness and problems and singing at weird moments. What if I know you already? Would that be weird? What if I don't know you. I hope you know I think of you every night. And I wish on stars about you. And wherever you are, I hope you're thinking of me too.I love you. To the moon and back.
Love,
Your future wife.

{Peace. Love. And Granola Bars}

No comments:

Post a Comment