11.17.2011

Off to warm weather.

The good news.
Well it has happened. I GOT A CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2009 Nissan Altima hybrid. Its red:) and BEAUTIFUL!
It drives smooth.
I get to see my best friend Veronica, in the world in SEVENTEEN hours.
I'm going to miss my other best friend Nolle while I'm gone. Don't apply at taco bell. the job is MINE.
Sometimes I feel like if I wear summery clothes it will be summer...not so.
My favorite article of clothing EVER is these ugly silk purple pajama pants that go up to my boobs and have a whole in the crotch.
I am considering silk sheets.
I want new pillows for christmas. I don't know what else. I'm already so blessed.
sadies went swell. Thanks for asking.

Negatives this week:
1.Trying to make this post not so emotional. Which is hard. When thats how I'm feeling.
2.I keep having bad night mares and I don't want to sleep. And they worry me during the day.
I like my day dreams better.
3.I wish fat would just go away. Forever. I don't want to deal with it anymore.
4.I wish someone would ask me on a date. Not to hang out.  A real honest to goodness date. Not partaining to a school dance or function.
5. My favorite blog to stalk only posted once.
6. I only posted once.
Miss his long hair. And I'm gonna miss him this week.



Okay positives this week:
1.I got a car.
2. I got to eat cafe Rio 3 times.
3. I went to bed before seven two times.
4. I managed to not spend anymoney after tuesday.
5. I found a good quote in the story we read in english.
6. I'm off to california.
7. Being Rosa Parks. Gosh dang it. I GET the front seat of the car.
8. Jillian Edwards released a new cd.
It makes my butt tingle.
Isaiah 40:31 
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Thats my all time favorite scripture.
{Peace. Love. And Granola Bars}
Song: With you-Jillian Edwards.

1 comment:

  1. Capacitors are essential to a vehicle's audio system, especially if you have a system that requires a lot of power. Systems dedicated to bass are in particular need of capacitors due to their high power consumption. If you do not have a capacitor, but own a high power consuming Parts
    of car audio system; expect your amplifier to have trouble with powering the system. At the extreme end, under powering an amplifier can cause long term damage; however, it is more likely that you will lose sound quality. Like any electrical component, if there is simply not enough power for it, quality of output will be sacrificed.

    ReplyDelete