11.01.2011

Thank you peter pan.

Survived my first haunted house. Big accomplishment for this girl. real life. Once upon a time, there were these people in my neighborhood. they had a "haunted house" in their garage every year. There was a little girl named Clara {refered to as maggot, by some of her not so nice class mates}. She wanted her candy,donuts and hot chocolate. But she couldn't get it until she went through the stupid garage. (not bitter or anything) they would turn on all the lights, turn off the music, and she would cry her way through. Well her fear of haunted houses followed to adult hood. (alright...sixteenhood). One day carmel asked me to go to a haunted house. I said yes. I needed to confront her fears and didn't want to be seen as a wuss. More of reason 2 then reason 1.
Just call me madame Luna
She I and becoming a t-a for Mr. Logan. Went to my little brothers halloween class party. Figured out if I'd  was in the sixth grade right now, I'd be hella popular. Born five years too early I tell ya. Took a nap. Had Lauren come over to play for a little bit. Then handed out candy. My father got mad at me for giving too much candy to each kid. SOOOOOORRRY. not. only young once right? Loved seeing the costumes. got four numbers. Loved complimenting the kids.
Then Carmel met me halfway to the car. In the car  were five beautiful girls. Of course. You know heaven forbid I can't act like an idiot in front of ugly people. We drove. Tail gated a huge cemi. Forget the possible out comes that could of happened. When they pulled up to the haunted house "Awakening". Frightening right? First thing seen as driving into the parking lot? A ten foot tall monster. Carmel drags Clara to the door of the place. But before she even gets there, the ten foot tall monster see's Clara. Clara starts freaking out. The stupid monster follows her and they run a BLOCK AND A HALF away. Oh man. Thats bad. Hello wimp. Wimp and proud. Imagine me screaming, and running, and all the other girls laughing hysterically at me.
I would seriously consider dating him.
I get calmed down. I'm not gonna go in. I'm gonna sit in the lobby and wait. But oh no. Carmel has other plans for me. She pay's for my ticket. {$14}. Thats alot of money when you're constantly broke! I get up the stairs. Get literally dragged into the door. In there I meet two guys, ben and parker. Parker was dressed up as Peter Pan. Okay time to go to the real haunted house. Freaking out. But no..Parker grabs my hand and takes me down in to a certain death. (most likely by heart attack then murder, but dying all the same). I wouldn't look at anything but the floor. But once a guy drops out at me and I start to scream, which quickly turns into laughter. Parker is holding onto my hand and I bring my head up. I can do this. I'm brave. Plus I have a cute guy holding my hand. I realized if I sass mouthed the monsters it wasn't scary. In fact, it turned out to be a BUNCH of  fun! Thank you Parker. I'm sorry I called you Peter  all night. I never claimed to be good with names. Oh and you know I wouldn't be offended if you asked me for my number. You know after holding your hand for an hour. Oh and I can not believe I turned into one of "those" girls. The one who gets all scared and cuddles with boys cause of it.
babes.
So long story short. We have to face our fears. Because maybe we overthing stuff in our heads. Maybe something we consider scary will be funny. Or good for us. Like falling for the right guy(so I've been told). Going out on a limb and going back to school after you wreck your car and have no friends. Finding faith  on the way down. Standing up for someone. Not taking no for an answer.  God will keep us safe. Happy first of november!!!


like our new friend??
THE monster I ran away from. No big deal. He's also a pole dancer.
{Peace. Love. And Granola Bars}

No comments:

Post a Comment