10.31.2011

GOOD WEEK:)

Well its officialy monday! the last day of october! or you know {HALLOWEEN!}
not like im excited or anything. cause im obviously not.
quick recap of the weekend. 1. Went to the "banana leaf" with alex, rachel, and krista, mommy and mike. YUMMY. in love with their#2 which is pa'an with curry. get it. nolle, im taking you. soon. Had a sleepover with alex. went to walmart at 2 in the morning. saturday night. played with carmel! Picked up nolle, and i wanted to see her more this weekend. she's my best friend. forever. even when she is miss grumpikins. she's still my favorite forever and alway's. We went to savers, got my halloween costume {gypsy} me and nolle are gypsy's together!!! ran into alex. then nolle went home. then me and carmel went to panda express and then saw the movie footloose. Fell in love with a song. (coming soon). wished i could dance. danced out of the movie theater. and was inspired to wear my cowboy boots. sunday. went to dinner with daddy ,and rachel came over and we did spanish. and goofed off. i feel like she's my sister .she is so pretty and fun and so easy for me to talk to. 
Goals for the week.
1. Take spanish test
2. read 1984 and Brave New World
3. Tune my guitar and start playing it more.
4. read a chapter of the bible each night
5. unfreeze my gym member ship. and actually start going. (nolle, talk to me about this one)
6. Finish writing the song about ex boyfriend. 
7. Pray more.
8. Go to bed before 11 each night. (failing right now)
9. do practice math questions for the act.
10. go out of my way to help someone each day.
 awww..its little alice in wonderland:)
 halloween last year
were really cute siblings!

davids face...


HAPPY HALOWEEN!
have a good halloween and first week of november:)
{Peace. Love. And Granola Bars}

No comments:

Post a Comment