10.26.2011

Shhhh...its a secret

1. My most emberassing moment EVER was at  a dance. I got really into the dance. And I danced with this boy.  I was wearing a dress that didn't have sleeves. After the last slow dance, the lights turned on. I had had my arms around him, and there was sweatmarks on his jacket. From my armpits. And a different boy pointed it out.
2. In 8th grade I liked two boys, which  I nicknamed {whisky} and {milk chocolate}-for his eyes.
3. In 1st grade I was called a maggot by a boy in my neighborhood. It stuck with me.
4. I have an abnormal amount of gas inside my body. You know if you were to fart for 7years and 9 months contnually, you would have enough energy to create an atomic bomb. Lets get working!!
BONUS!!!! I think farting is HILARIOUS. and I am  a REALLY good burper. I could probably win some competitions. Also I do really good loogies in case you were wondering.
5. When I was in sixth grade, I went to my brothers baseball game. There I met a boy named John.And I thought I was gonna marry him. I knew where he lived, and at this certain light I  alway's made my dad turn left so we  could drive by his house. (then I'd look in his window if I could see him) oh my gawsh.
6. I am AFRAID as all get out. Of chucky cheese.
7. I sleep with a nightliht. Shaped like a cat. With a pink lightbulb in it.
8. I have a bitty baby. And yep, I still dress it for the seasons and holidays.
9. I sleep with my baby blanket. Its name is pretty.
10. Sometimes I pee my pants a little.
11. When I was little, I wanted to be an opera singer. Or an orphanage director.
12. I really want a pet hedgehog.
13. Once I sat on a swing set. It broke.
{Peace. Love. And Granola Bars}

No comments:

Post a Comment