10.04.2011

Old men jogging

Since not having a car I walk home from school. Today I was singing along to my favorite song. At the top of my lungs. I hear cat calls. Cool hot guys are making fun of me. If only. It was 4 old men with out shirts on. I mean like in their 60's or 70's. Hello, don't men have to work? I saw a BUNCH of working age people on bikes or jogging. I have to go to school, so they should have to go to work!
The song would be this one.
I had a bagel when I got home. One half with strawberry cream cheese. The other half with honey walnut.
The honey walnut looks like it has bugs in it.
Its kind of gross.
The ironic thing is the song.
I've been told I'm a heart breaker. 
I don't know. 
I guess I am. 
I don't mean to hurt the boys. 
Sometimes I just want to make out and have someone call me beautiful and have them buy me things.
 I don't mean to lead him on. Today would be one of those days. I kind of just want to have a ncmo(non commital make out) Yes. My hormones are that of a boys it feels like.
Oops I did it again.
Promise I'm not like that. I do want to be in love. You can tell when I like someone. I am not a slut. 
 Yesterday while riding my bike I saw a boy who I can't get out of my head. 
Him:"Whats up?"
Me: "hello"
No idea what his name was. 
I hope I get to see him again. 
And meet him.
I think that its love at first sight.
I was wearing THIS shirt.

Yes the gorgeous girl is my best friend.
I might have to break down and buy my own spiderman shirt.
I look really good in Lehi Junior high shorts. Nope I didn't go to Lehi.
I really like the guys I meet in the library at lunch.
They may not wear all the "cool" clothes.
But they are Sweet hearts. and ATTRACTIVE. I'm gonna introduce myself to a new boy each day for the month of october.
I have three hours of A.C.T. prep today. Yay. (obvious enthusiam)
{Peace. Love. And Granola Bars}

No comments:

Post a Comment