10.18.2011

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Guess who is reading the Harry Potter series?
Again.

9 times in 2 years can't hurt right?
I'm prepping for my marathon with Nolle and Krista.
I make A LOT of references to Harry Potter.
I love the morals. Good triumphs evil. But not without hardships. True.

My favorite character is Luna. I used to be called "Luna" at my old school.
I like Luna because she's her own person. No bull crap. Plus her whispy voice matches my "speech therapy" voice.

If someone were to propse to me like this...
{note that the chapter is the "unbreakable vow"}
I'd say yes. In less then a heart beat.
Expecto Patronum.
I alway's get told I'd be a hufflepuff. Or a Raven Claw.
As long as I'm not a slytherin I'm okay.
I'm sleazy for Fred Weasley.

Or maybe Percy.
My favorite guy character is Nevil. Of course.
My favorite book is the Fourth. Alway's has been. Alway's will.

I read the second book before I read the first.
Whoever I marry, Must appreciate Harry Potter as much as I do.
Maybe I'll just marry Ron.
{Peace. Love. And Granola Bars}

No comments:

Post a Comment