10.24.2011

HOME!

Home is where your heart is:)
Right Home is where Mr. David Charles Dahl is.
My best friend. Who when I asked him to bring me up breakfast this morning, he brought me a bowl of carrots.I love him! (although some ranch would of gone good with those carrots)


I got home from tex-ass last night!
And boy did I LOVE everysecond of it.
Highlights of the trip:
1. Touring University of Texas with my GORGEOUS sister. And getting told we're gorgeous by every street vendor.

2. Realizing how excited I am for life, and how amazing its gonna be!
3. The love and admiration my niece has for me.
4. Went to TWO halloween festivals.
5. Being completely me and sarcastic
6. Hearing my name yelled across a field filled with bouncy houses, by my three year old nephew.
7. Realizing a little sisterly competition is good.

8. Seeing my babies Lucy and Michael.
9. Seeing Miss Ashley. Yep we live forty minutes a part, but I have to go to Texas to see her.

10. Getting complimented on my "aura" by a complete stranger.
11. Coming home to hugs.
12. Being thought of as "AWESOME" when I dont have make up on and just want to lay on the couch.
13. My hugs and kisses I got randomly through out the trip
Stopping with number 13, because its David's lucky number:)There fore its mine too!
Well techincally...I SHOULD be doing my spanish portfolio. But nah. I don't have any more A.C.T. prep (PRAISE THE LORD) so I'm gonna do it tonight.

{Peace. Love. And Granola Bars}

No comments:

Post a Comment