10.28.2011

Coffee shop love.

I might be smitten. Or enchanted. Or a little wonderstruck.
pick one. I feel them all. 
I met a guy. He's a cutie. He made me my coffee.
He said I have pretty sparkly eyes.
I told him I liked his beard.
Is it possible to love someone you don't even know?
Because this might be happening.
I went all shy around him. But at the same time wanted to open up to him.
Open mic poetry night at the coffe pod with alex. Eventful to say the least.
The one guy who kept on hogging the mike. 
Alex reading an amazing poem.
Me reading a not so amazing poem and blushing the whole way through.
Realizing I love having someone who I can tell my hardest stuff too.
Thinking about posting an ad on craigslist. Under "missed encounters"
Do you think he'll call me if I do?
White mocha hazlenut latte. Heaven in a cup. Warm and perfect.
 I like being able to tell my deepest secrets to complete strangers. In the form of words.
Or music. 
Should I go for it? 
Even though I'm young?
Who knew you could really find love in a coffee shop?


{Peace. Love. And Granola Bars}

No comments:

Post a Comment