10.28.2011

Contrasting

I'm quiet yet loud.
Out going but shy.
I'm at rest while being unpeaceful.
I want to stay home when I go out.
Contrast like hot and cold.

I want people to notice me while I stay against the wall.
I'm confident when I'm feeling worthless.
I want to be the same while trying to stand out.
I am happy while I'm sad.
Contrast like summer and winter.

I want to change but stay myself.
I want life to make sense but still be full of mystery.
I want to be in love and be able to mingle.
I want to get be feel pain and not get hurt.
Contrast like red and blue.

I want a religion while worshipping on my own.
I want to stay young and grow up
I want my old life back and to keep this one.
I want to be lost and found at the same time.
Contrast like fire and ice.
{Peace. Love. And Granola Bars}

No comments:

Post a Comment