10.18.2011

Hard battle back up

Rumors. Drama. Mean.
There. I summed up highschool. One of lifes greatest mysteries.
Today is like a monday AND a friday to me! I don't think it could get any better!
I had a migraine and literally didn't get out of bed untill 7pm yesterday. And that was only to bathe and rent the movie "Thor". My dad was on call and I got to baby sit David. Although it just feels like I'm hanging out with a best friend. I learned "enchanted" "mean" and "haunted" by Taylor Swift on the piano yesterday. Like memorized them and everything. So today is my only day of school this week. Due to the lovely fact that I am leaving for texas TOMORROW. I get to see my sis, Vivian, Grant and all of the other fun people who live there!
Its probably a good thing for me to be getting away from this place for a few days.
Ever since I wrecked my car on September 23. My lifes just gone down hill.
I've lost a lot of my friends. I've gone from a "straight A" student to a "B" student.
But on the upside. I've strengthened my friendships with Nolle and Krista.

Kind of scared to see how people treat me today. With all the rumors and stuff. If you're reading this say a little prayer for me!

{Peace. Love. And Granola Bars}

No comments:

Post a Comment