10.07.2011

Friday night

Friday movie night and I'm here alone. Missing you. I miss play fighting. I miss cuddling. I miss laughing for absolutely no reason. I miss you. Can we work it out? Because honestly this sucks. I just wish  that I could swallow my pride and tell that I need you. But I'm not. I'm stubborn. And I know that you know it. Because you're just as stubborn as me. And that is one of the things that I love about you. Because I like that you argue with me, and make me feel angry about you. It's sexy and hot. Anger is a part of passion.


Anyway...on with my day. Today I went to the voice therapist. I have speech therapy so I can hopefully be able to sing soon. Its stupid. I have to talk in a quiet breathy voice. And I sound like a ditz. Like the level of my smartness has gone down like a billion times. It kind of sucks. People already make fun of me, and call me stupid, thank you blonde stereotypes. I know I'm not stupid. I get to massage my throat, jaw, and chin. Fabulous. And do pretty cool excercises. Today I went to savers with Nolle, Krista, and Alex. I LOVE these girls. We ended up with old man sweaters(nib and I). Cute vintage dress(krista) and walking out in just our underwear(Alex). Then Alex had to ruin my night and leave, okay I still had a good day. But I LOVE alex and am excited for our sleepover! Next weekend, we are going to cornbellies and the aquarium. Yes a group of 16 year old girls. Then we picked up the beautiful Rachel. I didn't really know her before, but I can see us being really good friends. For the long run. Then we went to target. I showed her the amazing chair that I got on the side of the road once upon a time. I'll have to write that story soon. Then we read http://www.autocorrectfail.org/  and laughed extremely hard. Words do not describe how AMAZING this life is. Well I'm spending the weekend with my GORGEOUS mommy in salt lake. I'm going to tour the university of utah. And wear my rain boots and bright orange rain coat.
Have a good weekend!
Song: That girl-David Choi
{Peace. Love. And Granola Bars}

No comments:

Post a Comment