10.26.2011

I stole a cat.

Had one of those nights. You know the kind where you're feeling all depressed and down. And you have no idea why. Yes, you went to the movies with your best friend. And got to look at Ryan Gossling shirtless. But still a little lonely. Sometime's I feel like I'm the only person who feels like I do. I want to be like the beauty queens that surround me. I want to be the perfect girl. With the good grades, clothes, family, boyfriend, craftiness, funny, people are drawn to her. But I'm just little flawed me. And sometimes I feel like its not enough. Even though I know that it is. like I might be lonely for the rest of my life. I can't particularly see anyone smiling when they hear my name. Jumping for joy for giving me a hug good night. Trying to find the truth in love songs for me. I mean who would like me? I'm Clara Toni Dahl. 5'6. Naturally blonde. Sometimes I'm too obnoxious. I have a loud laugh. Find joy in simplest things. I have my fat tummy, and my skinny butt. Actually. Guess what. I just found out who likes me. Clara Toni Dahl. Perfect:) I like myself. I LIKE MYSELF. Do you heart that!?!?!?!?! Well just thought I'd like to point that out. Oh and not like it matters or anything...but there's a guy who likes me too. No big deal. Not like I make up hypothetical kissing scenarios while laying in bed. Right. Creep.

Oh and Jack likes me too.
I'm the one with the BANGS. And swimshirt. Once a whitie, alway's a whitie. 
Donated blood, and saved 3(yes you heard that right THREE ladies and Gents) lifes.



{Peace. Love. And Granola Bars}

No comments:

Post a Comment