10.15.2011

picking noses and commence operation

Right now I am laying on Nolles bedroom floor. On top of George. My stuffed gargoyle with man boobs who wears a bra. I like him. He treats me  better then any guy I know. Guess what. I'm giving up on boys. . I am TIRED of waiting around. And I'm not doing it anymore. Plus I still have a crush on my stupid "first kiss".  Gross. I have it somewhere in my mind that he likes me too. I'm pretty pessimistic right now. I'm sorry. Well last night. I went to speech therapy. Went and took a final for spanish at byu. Got a 89% on my first semster in 3 weeks! Went to Jdawgs to celebrate(YUM!). Got hit on by a 33 year old. Who asked if I wanted to be in his movies. Until I figure out what kind of movies...no thanks. Then the mom and I went to the D.I. with Mike. I got george my gorgoyle there. I tried carrying on a conversation with a deaf and mute man(didn't work). And bought a perfectly ugly sweater. I love it, and my mom thinks its hideous. Then I carved pumpkins at my house with Krista,Nib and Sean. Guess what boy didn't come over? Then I spent the night at Nolle's and i LOVE our late night therapy sessions(: They make everything make so much sense.  Like for that little while that were talking, I don't feel as confused any more.Oh heres the plan stan. If both me and Nolle are not married by the time we are 37 we are becoming lesbians together. She will shave her head, and we will have a wedding where men wear dresses and women wear suits. Please RSVP soon. We are starting our fund for adoptions now. I really don't want to be single anymore. Hence "Operation Single no longer". Cross your fingers for me! Sorry this post is stupid I know.

You Can Pick Your Friends, And You Can Pick Your Nose. But you Can't Pick Your Friends Nose.
Actually We Can. And Did.

We are really pretty. Not like I'm biased or anything.

I didn't get the memo that it was a silly face photo.
Krista making her pictorial debut on my blog.

{Peace. Love. And Granola Bars}

No comments:

Post a Comment