10.24.2011

How sweet the sound

"Amazing Grace how sweet the sound....I once was lost, but now am found, was blind but now I see"
I woke up this morning subconciously humming this song. My first thought was of my Lord. Not of a boy, not of worrying about spanish, not of drama, not wishing my family was together.
I am literally made free by the love of the Lord.
Doesn't mean I wont have bad days, it just means I'll have more strength to get through them.
Its gonna be a good week! I mean how could it not be!? When my first thought monday morning is how much God and Jesus love me.
I may not belong to any one religion, but I like my spirituality. Of course the
 Bible is extremely helpful, and I read it every night and morning, and sometimes in the middle of the day. I started reading it each day as a chalenge, but now I look forward to it!
The shack--William P. Young
Yes I know that is a work of "fiction" but it helped me alot. I really think you need to read it. If you need a copy, I'll willingly get you one.
It made me realize that bad things happen, and its not our fault. And yes, God  could stop them, but he doens't. Because it is all part of a bigger picture that we do not not know about yet.
I love my God and Savior, and I hope you do too!
Yep it takes work, and we got to open our heart up to him!
{Peace. Love. And Granola Bars}

No comments:

Post a Comment