10.03.2011

over analysis

I just want to be friends=nice way to say I am not interested
why?
We can still be friends. Right...tried that one before. epic fail.
Talked to Veronica about it.
Clara"I've never had a boyfriend before"
Veronica: "Thats okay you're still young, you have plenty of time"
Clara: "You're ten months older then me and ENGAGED"
Veronica: "Good point, GET WORKING woman!"
We have ten billion dollar ideas late at night.
I feel as if I should be sad. But I know that me and you was always just a lie. We didn't ever like eachother in that way. We were alway's just friends.
Maybe in the future but not now.
"I am not the father"<-- not a quote from a boy
"we all have that someone. Who we met unexpectedly. Who we started seeing around. Who we started to talk to little by little. Who we started texting throughout the day. Who we started to spend hours on the phone with. Who we started to spend a lot of time with. Who we started to slowly get to know. Who we started to get closed and attached to. Who we eventually drifted away from"
Pitts.
I can't ruin our friend ship. A.K.A. I don't want to be seen dating a freak like you.
Maybe when were older and more mature. I don't know about you, but I'm mature as I'm gonna get. I'm practically ready to be taken out of the oven. Thrown into the world on my own with a new coat of frosting and figure it out. I'm scared. But not. I'll be okay.
I guess I will continue to date Pe Pe (PePay) in my head. He seemed to be interested in me. Too bad we didn't speak the same language. It might have worked.
 Positives: I can date around. I can look for someone less stuborn. I wont feel bad giving my number to a boy.
Negatives: Have to learn how to be myself around someone new, Don't have someone to talk to and hold me whenever I feel like it.
No it wasn't official. I know. And I know it wouldn't of worked out.
 Because that one ass hole. The one who tried to get in my pants. Yeah I still like him. Call me crazy but I keep on wishing he would like me back.
Why bother saying you like me? Obviously if you liked me you would want to date me. "I've never quit liking you" "I still like you and alway's will" <-------- Those quotes are from two different boys. Sounds the same huh.
I mean can't you just say "I'm not interested". Don't tell me you like me! Cause I WILL believe you.
 Any guy who rejects a girl because he doesn't think she's pretty enough doesn't deserve a girl in the first place-Kid Cudi
I don't know.
I want to find an amazing boyfriend and quit all this bull shit. (sorry for the french)
I feel like I should be sad. But I'm not affected.
Hopefully he doesn't read this.
Actually hopefully some boy does.
I'm truly not upset. Because I have two girls who mean the world to me. Yes Nolle and Veronica that would be you.
Alex, you're the first person I told. I'm excited to be best friends with you.
I love my poopy papaya and magic mango. That would be the constant boy in my life. Twins born five years apart.
{Peace. Love. And Granola Bars}

No comments:

Post a Comment