10.28.2011

Can't sleep.

A few hours late. But Happy Birthday. I know I am nothing to you. And I'm trying to make you nothing to me. But Happy Birthday. Maybe if I'd of told you, I would of been able to sleep. Maybe I'm just jacked on caffeine. Maybe I notice that I can't be around you with out you staring at me. Maybe I hear your friends whisper your and my name when I walk by. Maybe I'm a nothing to you. But happy birthday. For your birthday I give you the gift of happiness. And I'm telling you to move on. Because I need to. And so do you. We're no good for each other. We want different things. We are gonna end up different places. Please don't ever come into my life again. If I were to never see you again, maybe life would be better for me. I think of you everyday. Out of habit, or love. I don't know which. I can't move on. Why? We don't even talk. Yep. I've met other guys. But none of them are what I need. I don't have this need to be around them all the time. Maybe someday we will be together. Will writing you this letter give me peace? Because I'm stuck on you. And you hold my heart. Even though you told me you never ever cared about me. Why don't I believe you about that. Maybe we're not meant to be lovers. Maybe we're not meant to be friends. Maybe. Maybe. Maybe. Maybe I'm losing my mind over you. Maybe one day we will be together. Maybe not. But can we just possibly maybe be friends in the meantime?
{Peace. Love. And Granola Bars}

No comments:

Post a Comment