1.17.2012

Coffee

Coffee.  It's like getting kissed by an angel. It leaves my chest warm and tingly. Like it does when I think his name. How long can you go on loving someone without them loving you back? It's the worst kind of pain.  Unrequited love. Am I allowed to make the first move?  To someone who doesn't even care that Im alive? But does. Because feelings just don't disappear.  I want a man who can make his own decisions and doesnt care about what other people think.  He listens to his heart above everything else. I know that you're scared.  We might fall. Hard. For each other and love is frightening. Scary like taking the leap and not sure if your wings will grow on the way down. Scary like getting a shot. Not sure if it will help you or hurt you. Do you want this?  Or am I just some delussional girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment