1.19.2012

Rain Rain please do stay

Today is my favorite kind of day.
Rainy and not too cold. Gloomy but with a sense of hope.
 Rain boots and worn in UCLA sweatshirt kind of day. Left over curled   hair from yesterday.
 Puddle jumping. Lazy but put together.
 I want to cuddle up with a hazlenut white mocha latte extra whipped cream and a good book at a coffee shop where no one knows my name.
No one knows my story.  I am Allowed to be whatever person I want to be.



Submerge myself in someone else's story, and dream. Dream about my future. Improbable unrealistic dreams. But that are still worth dreaming. Because no dream is not important enough to dream.
 I want to not have stomach pains. Or worry about who will or will not be my friend tomorrow. Or worry about what is going to happen over the weekend.
 Just for this little moment I'm in the place where I belong.  Alone and independent.  Reading and writing.  Hoping and wishing. Not being afraid of judgement. I'm looking forward to life.
{peace, love, and granola bars}

No comments:

Post a Comment