1.26.2012

Music and my love for it

I have this crazy silly urge to write every day for a week. I don't know about you, but life is pretty hectic for me. School. Social life. School. More School. You know graduating early isn't easy work. In hindsight I probably shouldn't of spent a whole day hanging out with an awesome person. But it was completely worth it. Because I like how  I am, like a little girl forgetting about worries when I'm with them. Oh and laughing for the better part of an hour over pictures with cats. Pretty dang hilarious if I do say so.  But its worth it. I'm up doing extra credit for science...when in my dream world I'd be sleeping. Although I'll admit that in my dream world I'd most likely never get out of bed. Oh well. I have this new thing where I love to lay smack dab in the middle of my bed and outline myself in pillows and listen to beautiful music by kate walsh. It's pretty sensational if you ask me. I also love to sing. Did you know that?  I'm pretty good. haha. not. okay I am. I have decided to start doing some shows...starting with the OHS talent show.
Wish me luck. In case you were DYING to hear me sing...here. Happy? Don't laugh to hard. Or send it into Americas funniest home videos. Or make me an internet sensation for being horrible. Alright. True love. For the you know two people who read this. Here's me singing Kaleidoscope by Joe Brooks. Don't mind the guitar. I just started playing again after a year and a half of not even looking at the thing. Patience....if anyone thinks this is, you know semi good{ or wants to see me make a fool out of myself multiple times} let me know. I have a video of me singing, that I'm pretty proud of. Its better than this one...and  me singing with all that I got. Go white girl with soul. Oh and I'll let you in on a  little secret....I have THREE people offering me 10 bucks each to post this. And I'll take thirty bucks anyway I can. I'm a poor highschool student and the only way I can get this money doing this little is prostitution. Which will not be happening for this girl. No way Jose.
A little piece of heaven for the ears...not so much the eyes.
Joe Brooks-Kaleidoscope
{Peace. Love. And Granola Bars}

No comments:

Post a Comment