2.23.2012

Drive

Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. I  am a  girl who wants to get in her red car alone and drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. Far away. Don't look back. Singing at the top of my lungs. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. Stop at lots of  hole in the wall restaraunts. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. Listen to songs that make me cry. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. Find a antique store run by an old man who can tell me what I need to hear. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. Learn life lessons from strangers along the way. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. See burnt down houses. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. For hours without seeing another soul. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. To a place where no one knows my name. Drive. Drive. Drive. Until I see the ocean. Drive. Drive. Drive. Drive. And never look back.
{sweetdreams. Day dreams and night dreams alike}



No comments:

Post a Comment