2.12.2012

Little things and the weekend

CONGRATS. We did it. Got through the whole week! It was really long and pretty stressful! But I got to spend lots of time with my mom and that made up for it.  She's awesome. I love the fact that me and my best friend go to her house every day after school and I'm just supposed to be dropping her off but I stay and we talk about our day and problems over chocolate milk with straws and chips. Its perfect.

Then we go and watch Lost. Which is so amazing and addicting. I love it! We're like little girls(: I like it(: This week I dealt with worries that my friend wouldn't be okay, I missed Veronica in California, I tested at eastshore and wore my hair naturally wavy. I am craving pepsi max. Of course, its my favorite drink. Well thats diet. Its like any meal is a celebration and that much more important when I drink pepsi max. I'm thinking that a Jamba Juice is in need to reward myself for the week. You should reward yourself too(: You did good! I decided that when Nolle doesn't have Pride{a half hour longer lunch for good grades and attendance} and I do that I like sitting in Jamahl{my car} with the heat cranked to 90 degrees, curled up in a ball in the drivers seat, listening to my favorite music. Its strangely theraputic. I'm realizing how simple things like that make me so happy. Like a Rosi Golan pandora station makes life better. I like drinking hot tea in the morning. I love seeing people jogging all            bundled up on my way to school. Its crazy how the little,small, seemingly insignifacant things make the                     biggest difference. I'm going to start looking and realizing what things I've over looked make me happy. Friday night I saw the vow with my second mom and sisters cailie and aubree amazing cousin Emma and Aunt Shara  and of course Nolle. We're making valentines tomorrow.  And i'm making a valentines box...who says I need to grow up?The vow was soooo cute! Go and see it..for those of you have seen it, the first date was my favorite(: My favorite part of any movie is always the first kiss. The one they make you spend half the movie waiting for. The first kiss with innocent love. They're my favorite. I know I'm a hopeless romantic. Its not that I don't have a sense of romance, its that romance doesn't have a sense of me.  You know they say the right guy will come along...well if he would hurry his bum up I wouldn't be opposed.  I  watched big fish saturday night  with Nib and Carson...although I did more laughing than watching.  Oh and more government this weeekend. I  DID a whole  'nother packet. A packet=200 pages of reading, 10 quizes, 3 big papers, An Essay, and 50 question test. Which me luck. Oh and the weekends over...but I SWEAR five minutes ago it was friday. I was sitting in study hall anticipating the weekend...now im dreading the week. With S.A.D. Singles Awareness Day or valentines as its commonly referred to.  

Me in seventh or eight grade...wasn't I awkward?
Tell yourself it will be a good week and it will
{Sweet dreams, day dreams and sleep dreams alike}

No comments:

Post a Comment