2.01.2012

Government...or something like that

Right now I'm sitting in the library working on "government". 
I've been sitting here for 7 minutes. Looking at this blank white page. Thinking that blogging is more important than the electoral college. Which in my opinion it is. I would like to take my time to thank Mr. William Shakespeare for writing Romeo and Juliet. I am sorry for saying that you should of died in infancy. That wasn't a very nice thing and I take it back. How did you manage to survive this long? I want to leave foot prints on the world. Bill, jolly chap, would it of killed you to write in HUMAN language? Because I'm slightly{utterly}confused by merchant of venice. Mr. Kurt Vonnegut. You make my life so much better. Thanks for slaughter house five. You are the cause of my obsession with dystopian literature.  1984. Brave New world. Farenheit 451. Thank you to Miss Lana Del Roy for your fabulous new album that seems to fit my dystopian state of mind. Thanks for national anthem. The song. Your voice fits how I feel. My all time favorite book? Walk two moons. Read it. Its been my favorite since third grade. There is more to people than meets the eye. Even though it is SO easy to judge. Read it. Read it. Read it. No matter how we want change some things happen for a reason. Also the name Phoebe is pretty bomb. So B. It. Sarah Weekes. One of those books I read at least once a season. Something about figuring out the unknown. My sisters keeper. My cry book. Maybe government would be good for me. Now its been eighteen minutes. Although the last eleven have been somewhat productive. Oh and snow? You don't need to come. Thanks. I think we're doing just fine. Drought...Shmought. Who needs to shower?
Some of us have naturally perfect body odor.
And perspiration.
Today after school me, Jentry, Nolle, and Abbie went to the roll up(: Its a cute little crepe shop that is SO yummy. Because we all know what my body needs is more food. Right. Oh well. Me and Nib got a savory one with ham and bacon and chicken. And a peach cobbler named Dear John. We have a thing with peaches. They might be my favorite food.

{Peace. Love. And Granola Bars}

No comments:

Post a Comment