2.08.2012

Red Jeans and Weekday Blues




Well hello lovely world!!! Yours truly is doing MUCH better. Emotionally and mentally. I went to school today and everything! I'm mighty proud of that accomplishment! I've almost finished a whole packet of government! Today I'm taking my cute butt{more like nonexsistant} to east shore to test.  I dropped out of english, so no more Shakespeare for this girl!!! HOLLA! Right now I am craving J-dawgs{also known as heaven on a bun} and to be anywhere but utah. I just read a thought provoking short story called Welcome to the monkey house by Kurt Vonnegut my current favorite author. Read it. Its worth it. Although its a little bit sketchy.....I just wanted to let the world know that I LOVE Veronica Rosemary Isis Mcgary and Nolle Belle Ercanbrack. God gave me these two girls to help me. And boy have they ever. I laugh till I cry when I'm with them. And V lives in california and it is soooooooooo hard to be away from the person who you want to tell everything too. Me and Nolle's relationship is perfect and weird and works for us. Better than I could of ever thought. I tend to burn myself every single time I curl my hair.
You would think I'd learn but noooooo. Pinky promise its not intentional. Although now I can tell people I got burned saving a baby from a burning building. Nobody seems to believe me. Whatever. The key to happiness? Nutella smeared on potato chips. Don't even say its gross, it is delish. Salty and sweet. Yummy. Although now I'm on a diet so no more for this girl. Other thing I love right now? Wearing red jeans rolled up and grandma shoes from D.I. I like the look. Not so much the blisters that shoes give me. Monday I went and got Jdawgs with Jentry who was a J-dawg virgin. It is so yummy. It is heaven in a bun, divine, food of the gods. Everything a girl {or guy} could want. We also went and dropped off my glasses...I sat on them and broke off one of the arms. A weeek ago. Just now getting around to this. Of course. I seriously think my glasses need to learn how to handle pressure better. I'm ashamed. Oh and guess what? This seems to be a recurring theme but I should be doing government right now instead of blogging. Of course blogging triumphs. So have a good week ya'll {my fams from texas I'm allowed to say ya'll!}. I'm off to write my state of the union speech. Because I'm president. duh. Must of not been any other opponents...
This week I am lovign
1. Diet mountain dew {the song and the drink}
2. Knowing I only have one packet left of highschool EVER
3. The pressure of english lifted off my shoulder---study hall=pinterest
4. I heart newyork teeshirts in all colors of the rainbow
5. New knockoff Princess Diana ring
6. The lying game {addictive tv show I only allow myself to watch in bed}
7. Grandma shoes and pictures I think look like a j crew ad------>
8. Going bowling in pe and sitting on my butt at the end of the lane and rolling the ball between my legs
9. The word bum. Just because.
10. That my middle name is in the proccess of legally being changed to Luna
11. The fact that people talk about me in spanish behind my back, and the shock when I start talking to them in spanish. Faces are PRICELESS. I actually learned
12. Ben Rector and Ed Sheerans beautiful voices
13. God...duh.

Have a good day(:
Jeans:Hudson Denim Shirt: Ruche Sweater: Ruche Shoes: D.I.
{Peace. Love. And Granola Bars}

No comments:

Post a Comment