2.21.2012

I couldn't get the words out.


Sometimes I want to write. And I sit down at the computer fourteen times in one day. And nothing comes out. I can't be too open. Or too secretive.  Everything sounds depressing. Or stalkerish. Or creepy. Or lovey dovey. Or selfworshipping. I hope the person I want the message to get too feels it in the air. And his heart.  So what do I do? Write annonymous letters here. I put my secrets there. And so do alot of other people. So many people are in love. Or heartbroken. Or confused. Or wishing. Or hoping. Too look through one day you have to look at 19 pages of letters. And thats just on a regular sunday. Little old sunday night. Maybe my favorite part of the week. Not sure why. Maybe a night owl and a early bird could co-exsist. Maybe. Maybe I love to talk in the morning, to anyone. Maybe I tell all my worries for the day and get them out of my head. Sometimes I have pretend coversations outloud in my car. I drove on the freeway. Alone. To North Salt Lake and back. I almost got hit by a mail truck. I didn't. 

I like driving. Its relaxing and I listen to Rosi Golan and Kate Nash pandora stations. I think. I worry. I day dream. I like it. I love music. It has ability. Ability to move me. It is why I believe in love. Or at least hope for love. Some songs make your heart all floaty and a beautiful aching develops in your chest. This is one of those songs. And just this one part. I like feeling floaty. Like I can shine. Did you know I write that on my wrist everyday. Underneath my big watch. Shine. So I look at my watch and try to be the best that I can.

Hey boy wont you take me out tonight
I’m not afraid of all the reasons why we shouldn’t try
Hey boy wont you make me out tonight
I get excited when I think of crawling into your arms


{sweetdreams. Day dreams and night dreams alike}

No comments:

Post a Comment