2.16.2012

He's out there...pinky promise

Yes I'll admit for those of you who don't know me I am single. Although I think I like this one boy. I'm pretty secretive about it.  I definately had the opportunity this past tuesday to call it S.A.D {singles awareness day}. I could of had a horrendous day and focused on my loneliness. But guess what? I woke up this beautiful tuesday and decided that I was going to have a good day. Because guess what? We really do choose if a day is gonna be a good day. I wake up every morning and tell myself that today will be awesome! Because I get the choice. Isn't that amazing?! You do too! I don't like calling v-day valentines day because its about LOVE. There are so many types of love. Friends, family, lovie dovie, stranger, pets, and most importantly SELF love. Self love is what I want to talk about. You need to realize the things that you do that make you unique and love them. What is commonly reffered to is as weird is what makes us us. Every single person is weird. I'll admit there are alot of things that I don't like about myself. But there are also a lot of things that  I DO like about myself. I like how I get excited over the little things, how I skip when I'm happy, how I sing along to Etta James, how I get lost in a book and forget the rest of the world,  how I spend unhealthy amounts listening to Rosi Golan pandora , how I talk to strangers. I like these things about me. And they're probably what people view as weird. But I don't care. I love myself. And you  should love yourself too. Because we're all awesome. You can't truly love another person or accept another persons love untill you love yourself.


 Don't worry the right boy will come along. I promise. I can't give up hope. Don't settle for less. We will love the wrong boy's in life. But they are what is right at the  time for us. Everything happens for a reason. He will come along and maybe he won't be everything you've ever wanted but he'll be everything you need. He will make you smile. He will hold you close. He will love you with everything he has. He's coming. Maybe he's just like you. Trying to find the right girl for him. But going for the wrong girls. Delaying him. He's looking for you too. Don't give up.
He's out there.
Pinky Promise. 
hey little girl in the steve madden boots
don't count yourself out yet. 
you have no idea what's ahead of you.
you just don't see it yet.
it'll be worth it. worth it all.
Someone wrote this for me.
Check out this magic  here. You'll like it.
{sweetdreams. Day dreams and night dreams alike}

No comments:

Post a Comment